LATEST IN ENTERTAINMENT
- Baahubali – The Conclusion: Much More Than A Suspense Revelation TaleMay 1, 2017Overall, everyone has scored brownie points with the roles they were allotted and the movie scores really big with such a broad and talented star cast.
- The Uncomfortable Evolution of WhatsAppMarch 3, 2017Change is inevitable. Any app must keep pace with the competition to survive. In today's mobile internet world, it may seem that consumers have the upper hand, but technology may be the real driving force.
- Punjabis are the real MVP’s – 5 Situations All Punjabis Can Relate ToSeptember 29, 2016We are more than Honey Singh enthusiasts, lassi drinkers and car obsessing people - or are we?
- Bollywood’s Best 2-liners: 7 Dialogues From RaanjhanaJune 21, 2017Cherished for its witty observations about life in a small town, teenage infatuation, unrequited love and communal strife, its ingenious dialogues have not aged a day in the four years since the film's release.
- Jolly LLB 2 – TimeChor Movie ReviewFebruary 11, 2017TimeChor Rating : 4/5 Akshay Kumar and Subash Kapoor have just done a new experiment by releasing a comedy movie with no smell of romance during valentine’s week. This may be the start of a new trend perhaps?
- IPL 2017: The Plans That Worked and Those That Didn’tMumbai Indians had a tactically shrewd coach in Mahela Jayawardene and it showed in the way they went about their business. It was therefore, not a surprise to see them win the trophy as they always seemed to have a plan.
- Dear Sachin, Dear Rahul: Letters From India’s Greatest PartnershipWouldn't it be great if Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid recalled the old days by exchanging letters? Let's see how that correspondence might go:
- IPL Ads: We’ve Had Quite Enough, Thank You.One can only hope that this trend does not carry over to any other form of cricket. Otherwise, in a few years, we will be watching a Test match where the umpire will call for a Haldiram’s Chaat and Dhokla break instead of saying ‘Gentlemen, it’s lunch’.
- Zakir Khan’s ‘Haq Se Single’ – An Insight Into Modern RelationshipsJuly 15, 2017
- Misbah and Younis: Is It Really Time To Say Goodbye?May 9, 2017
- Four Ways To Improve The IPL Viewing ExperienceMay 6, 2017
- This is What a Conversation Between Dhoni and Raina Probably Looks Like…May 1, 2017
- Baahubali – The Conclusion: Much More Than A Suspense Revelation TaleMay 1, 2017
- Gurmehar Kaur – Does Freedom of Speech Exist in India?March 1, 2017