LATEST IN ENTERTAINMENT
- Wonder Woman: DC Celebrates Female SuperheroismJune 22, 2017Wonder Woman has to be DC’s best work since The Dark Knight trilogy. The film is not just a celebration of woman power, but also of humanity.
- Bura Na Maano Holi Hai – An Alibi For ImproprietyMarch 10, 2017Most of us choose social media to express our views and show our love towards the women in our lives. Some advocated dedicating more than a single day to these unparalleled humans who need to be respected every day. Will we keep this promise, or was it just a to fulfill our social media duties, to go with the trend?
- Baahubali – The Conclusion: Much More Than A Suspense Revelation TaleMay 1, 2017Overall, everyone has scored brownie points with the roles they were allotted and the movie scores really big with such a broad and talented star cast.
- Punjabis are the real MVP’s – 5 Situations All Punjabis Can Relate ToSeptember 29, 2016We are more than Honey Singh enthusiasts, lassi drinkers and car obsessing people - or are we?
- The War of Words: Kangana Ranaut vs Karan JoharMarch 12, 2017"I'm done with Kangana playing the woman and victim card. I am done! You cannot be this victim every time and have a sad story to tell about how you've been terrorized by the bad world of the industry. Leave it."
- IPL 2017: The Plans That Worked and Those That Didn’tMumbai Indians had a tactically shrewd coach in Mahela Jayawardene and it showed in the way they went about their business. It was therefore, not a surprise to see them win the trophy as they always seemed to have a plan.
- Dear Sachin, Dear Rahul: Letters From India’s Greatest PartnershipWouldn't it be great if Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid recalled the old days by exchanging letters? Let's see how that correspondence might go:
- IPL Ads: We’ve Had Quite Enough, Thank You.One can only hope that this trend does not carry over to any other form of cricket. Otherwise, in a few years, we will be watching a Test match where the umpire will call for a Haldiram’s Chaat and Dhokla break instead of saying ‘Gentlemen, it’s lunch’.
- Zakir Khan’s ‘Haq Se Single’ – An Insight Into Modern RelationshipsJuly 15, 2017
- Misbah and Younis: Is It Really Time To Say Goodbye?May 9, 2017
- Four Ways To Improve The IPL Viewing ExperienceMay 6, 2017
- This is What a Conversation Between Dhoni and Raina Probably Looks Like…May 1, 2017
- Baahubali – The Conclusion: Much More Than A Suspense Revelation TaleMay 1, 2017
- Gurmehar Kaur – Does Freedom of Speech Exist in India?March 1, 2017